New Hampshire Name Change Laws

TITLE 56 Probate Courts And Decedents' Estates

CHAPTER 547 Judges of Probate and Their Jurisdiction

SECTION 547:3-i Change of Name. - The probate court may grant the petition of any person to change the name of that person or the name of another person. The court shall not require the petitioner to obtain consents to the name change. The court may proceed with or without notice, in accordance with RSA 550:4.

New Hampshire Name Change Forms


Adult Name Change $29.95
Minor Name Change $29.95


Adult Name Change $99.95
Minor Name Change $119.95

Try before you buy

BBB Reliability Program

What Our Customers Say